Why do we have a school uniform?
School uniform helps everyone to feel that they are part of the team. In turn, this improves standards of behaviour, as well as leading to better learning and a more harmonious atmosphere. We believe that children who take care and pride in the way they look also take pride in their work.
We ask for parental co-operation in ensuring that pupils are suitably dressed, and that high standards regarding school uniform continue.
. Although we would like children to have a sweatshirt with the school logo on, we understand that these are more expensive therefore you may choose to buy a plain version.
What is our uniform?
All year round:
- White or blue polo shirts Required
- In year 6 only: white shirts and tie (tie is provided) Required
- Blue sweatshirts, cardigans or fleeces Required
- Grey/black trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafore dresses Required
- Black shoes/trainer shoes Required
- Black, grey or white socks/tights Required
- A sunhat (bucket style or legionnaire style preferred for maximum coverage) Optional
- Blue and white gingham dresses Optional
What is our PE kit?
All year round:
- Plain white t-shirt Required
- Plain blue or black shorts Required
- Trainers Required
Autumn, Winter & Spring:
- Plain blue or black jumper/tracksuit top Optional
- Plain blue or black tracksuit bottoms/leggings (no tights) Optional
Please note that football kits or heavily branded clothing is not permitted.
Also, children can NOT wear earings in PE lessons. This is due to safety reasons and the risk of harm if they were to do so.
Where can I buy uniform from?
Whitemoor PE kits are available to purchase from Just Schoolwear and the school office.