At Whitemoor Academy, we treat safeguarding with the utmost importance. We work in partnership with parents/carers and the Local Authority to ensure that all our pupils are safe from harm.
There are four Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSLs) at Whitemoor, who are:
- Ellen Kelliher (Senior DSL)
- Mr R Lord (Headteacher)
- Mr P Bevington (Deputy Headteacher)
- Mrs D Waterfall (SENCO)
The Nottingham City Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (City MASH) receives referrals in respect of children where there are worries about their welfare.
- City MASH is open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:50pm.
- Outside these hours, the telephone number should be used for emergency safeguarding enquiries only.
- The City MASH will only accept referrals on a child that lives within the Nottingham City boundaries.
If you are a parent, or a carer, or a family member, or a member of the public and have worries about a child, then please contact them on 0115 876 4800 to discuss your worries.
If you wish to report a concern anonymously, then please contact them on 0115 876 4800. Please note that a City MASH referral from a practitioner working with the child or family in a professional capacity cannot be treated as anonymous.