What do children wear at Whitemoor?
Our school uniform is as follows:
- Polo shirts in white or royal blue
- Sweatshirts or cardigans in royal blue
- Trousers or skirts in black or grey
- For Year 6 children, ties (supplied by school), white shirts and v-neck royal blue jumpers
- Black shoes (no trainers)
Children receive a free PE kit when the start in Foundation 2.
Replacement book bags and PE kits are available to purchase from the School Office.
The cost of these items are as follows:
- Book bags = £4.15
- PE kits = £10.50
It would be most helpful if ALL items of clothing could have your child’s name clearly marked on them.