What do children wear at Whitemoor?
Our school uniform is as follows:
- Polo shirts in white or royal blue
- Sweatshirts or cardigans in royal blue
- Trousers or skirts in black or grey
- For Year 6 children, ties (supplied by school), white shirts and v-neck royal blue jumpers
- Black shoes (no trainers)
Children receive a free PE kit whenever they start at Whitemoor and a free book bag if they start in Nursery.
Replacement book bags and PE kits are available to purchase from the School Office.
The cost of these items are as follows:
- Book bags = £4.15
- PE kits = £10.50
It would be most helpful if ALL items of clothing could have your child’s name clearly marked on them.